Sunday, August 26, 2012

Adventure Time, my second childhood.

Photo ©Cartoon Network

My childhood years have gone and passed, not too long ago. Gone are the days when I watched  a lot of cartoons on television. However, even though I'm already 18 years old, there is one show that is giving me a "second" childhood and reasons to be happy and enjoy cartoons once again. That show is Adventure Time on Cartoon Network.

Adventure Time was created by Pendleton Ward and revolves on the story of the two main protagonists of the show, Finn the Human (voiced by Jeremy Shada) and Jake the Dog (voiced by John DiMaggio) as they head out on adventures throughout the Land of Ooo which will test their brotherhood, determination and willpower to become true heroes of the land.

Other characters include Princess Bubblegum, Lady Rainicorn, Marcelin the Vampire Queen, Lumpy Space Princess, Beemo, the Flame Princess and the main antagonist of the show The Ice King (voiced by Tom Kenny, the man behind the voice of SpongeBob SquarePants).

Adventure Time is truly one of the best cartoons that I have ever watched in my entire life. Who says you're too old for cartoons? Why not watch this show and prove that it's never too late to enjoy some cartoons in your life.

Photo ©Cartoon Network

What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove