Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back in the province. Just like when we were kids.

Yesterday, our family went back to our province in Batangas to celebrate two of my cousin's birthdays. One of them was celebrating her 1st birthday, while the other had his 7th birthday on April 28 (2 days before my birthday.) It was a double celebration.


It was a chance to catch up with my relatives and cousins with whom we haven't seen in a long time for we haven't come back to the province often this summer.


So yes, we had a great birthday party there. Great food and entertainment. My aunt and uncle own a restaurant/catering business there and their food is very good.


Then later in the night, we found our way to the WalterMart mall which is just a pebble stone throw away from the house. Me, my brother Andrei and cousin Paolo went on the arcades having a great time. Before going down at McDonald's for some french fries and drinks along with my other cousins Ann and Trina who followed after. Before we left, we went for one round of an all-time classic board game Snakes and Ladders and after all the ladders that brought you up and snakes that brought you down. I won the game. Hehe.


Then, it was time to head back home to Quezon City. It was a great time to spend with my cousins and relatives. Truly, I miss the times when we were kids, young and carefree. It was a good feeling to relieve those moments for one more time.


Going back to my roots.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove