Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The challenge is on. Can you shine in the dark?

Well today, there are no classes in UST, that is after heavy rainfall once again flooded the campus causing more than 1500 students to be stranded on campus for the night. They were well taken care off by the university as they were given food and a place to rest for the night. The floods have now subsided and the people who got stranded on campus have returned to their homes, which is very good news. I may say like it, but this has given me a chance to write something here again.

Anyways, personally I face a challenge of my own. Knowing that I have not been up to my standards and my own element. I must work even harder to bounce back on my studies, because right now I'm living through adversity and pressure. Which is something I have proven time and time again to bounce back from over my whole life.

It is true that the challenge is on and I will make the best out of these challenges I face right now. There are a lot of tests and challenges to come. I look with my head up high and ready to bring it all on the line.

Once again, I would like to invite everyone to our event:

Silhouette: A Glint in the Dark
The Search for the Next Miss Tourism Ambassadress
In cooperation with the League of Tourism Students of the Philippines
and the Tourism Educators and Movers of the Philippines

For more information, like our official event page on Facebook:
and follow our Twitter account:

September 23, 2012
AFP Theater, Cubao, Quezon City

Also, We would also like to invite everyone to visit our booth at the 2nd Floor of the Albertus Magnus Building until this Friday, September 14, 2012 and watch the Pre-Pageant at the Albertus Magnus Auditorium on Thursday September 13, 2012.

HERE WE GO!
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove