Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What time is it? It's CHRISTMAS TIME!

It's that time of the year once again, where every one is happy and in good spirits. As well as a time to remember, the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. It's CHRISTMAS once again! Well here's how my Christmas went down.

On Christmas Eve, we started the day preparing for the meals to be served by lunch and dinner, well I assembled the Lasagna we're going to serve for our relatives. Then by lunch time, we spent our Christmas lunch with my relatives on my mother's side of the family. Well, there were a lot of food aside from our Lasagna, there were also Kare-Kare, my cousin's Chicken, barbeque, and a lot more with softdrinks to compliment. We also spent time with my cousins and relatives After lunch, we exchanged gifts. I got some cash, as well as a new 4GB USB that looks like Master Yoda from Star Wars and a new security wallet which were very nice.

Afterward a short stay at home, we went on the road again, this time down south to Batangas to spend Christmas Eve with my relatives on my father's side of the family. After dinner, We spent a lot of time with my cousins and relatives there. Well, I was tired during that point, that I fell asleep. When they woke me up, it's Christmas Day! and we went down for our Noche Buena. After a short rest, we went back on the road to return home. As soon as we arrived at around 4am, we made up time to sleep. We woke up in the middle of the day, where I came out and started greeting every one through text and on Facebook and Twitter, then we spent a nice lunch with the whole family. Later, we went for the Christmas mass at around 4pm. After the mass, we headed to the nearby Starbucks branch where FINALLY, I got to complete the 17 stickers needed for the 2013 Starbucks Planner.

 Photo ©Karl Carandang

As we arrived home, my younger brother's girlfriend as well as her younger brother came in and brought with them their XBOX 360 Kinect. Where we got to try out some of the games, including Kinect Sports. I had fun playing the Baseball part of the game, but I suck at Bowling. Also, I got to play one game of NBA 2K13.

Well, that caps of my Christmas 2012,  I hope you had a great time on Christmas Day with your families and friends. May your lives be blessed with the bless and Hey! We're one week away from ushering in 2013! I'll leave you with this.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! MALIGAYANG PASKO! FROHE WEINACHTEN! JOYEUX NOËL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove