Thursday, May 9, 2013

Afternoon out after a long time.

Yesterday, I decided to go out of home to relax in a different place as well as to beat the scorching summer HEAT in our home. Originally, I was supposed to go out alone. Yeah I'm an ambivalent person, and I'm proud to say that. But, one of my best friends from grade school Raphael reminded me about having our next meet up when I have free time to burn. So yeah, we pushed through with the plan.

I went early to SM North EDSA to enjoy a nice coffee drink at Starbucks as I waited for him to finish his classes. Then at around 2pm, he arrived and we went on to do a lot of things. We played 2 hours worth of NBA 2K13 at Cyberzone. Then we went next door to TriNoma to eat at Sbarro. Along the way, we did a ton of catching up to do and tell stories about what has been happening with our own lives, the NBA, racing, anime, tech, as well as look back to the memories when we were still classmates and the past reunions afterwards. We spent the whole afternoon as well into the night before we went home by taking a diversionary route to Cubao via the MRT since the terminal along TriNoma was packed up to the max since it was rush hour, before we took the ride back home and went our own ways.

It was nice seeing him again, after a very long time. We had great memories together as classmates as well as great friends afterwards. Though it would have been better if our friend Dominique who's now in Ireland return home. So come home soon homie! We're gonna have a good one when you come back here in the Philippines. So thanks for the time and we'll see each other again soon.

A break from it all.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove