Wednesday, October 24, 2012

For the love of the game.

Yes as you may know and see on most of my blog posts. I always talk about basketball. Well, basketball is my favorite sport as stated in my previous blog entry from last April (Me and my basketball. We take it all the way.), when I have free time, I always take to the basketball court and work on my skills. I have come a long way from the time I started playing basketball when I was a little kid. The semestral break has given me the time to get out every morning to play basketball and do some jogging afterwards. Playing a sport is a good exercise. Especially I badly need to get activity going into my body system.

For three!

Today, I played basketball at the UP Gym with a few of my friends from my high school troupe, it's the first time we played basketball again after we graduated three years back. Unfortunately, not every one were able to come due to other commitments. We spent a good portion of more than 2 hours inside the gym. I'm impressed that my friends improved their basketball skills from the last time we played together. I played my best, even my friends saw a bit of change from me since the last time we played. Unfortunately, it wasn't a smooth ride for me. I "flamed" out and was not able to put my best effort in the ballgame. My shots weren't falling and I was playing bad defense. Well, fatigue is my worst enemy when playing the game. I always get exhausted quickly. So whenever we play a regular game I would like to come off the bench and not play as a starter. Still, I would like to thank my friends JL, Gelo, Baña, Josh, Hansel (Gelo's classmate) and JC (Josh's friend) for spending the afternoon playing hoops.

I hope the next time we play hoops, the whole troupe will be there. For now, it's back to the drawing board for me, and I'll be back on the court soon to practice and improve my skills once again.

Playing for the love of the game.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove