Saturday, January 26, 2013

The captain takes over. I'm all in this Feburary.

This week is a week after a grueling Preliminary Examinations week, results from these exams also came out with it, and it came out somewhat mixed, some exams I got high scores (even coming up on top in one of the exams), while others came out a little lower than expected. Fortunately, I passed in every subject I'm taking this prelims period. Including the two other major tests that we took this week.

But before the results came out, I did took time off from schoolwork for I was exhausted after those exams, where I did my best taking a good time away from the usual student routine by hanging out in different places, either on my own by hanging out at a Starbucks branch nearby or with my family in Greenhills to go to church and buy things. As well as getting myself a new haircut and use wax on my hair. Even to the point I'm not answering questions about schoolwork from my blockmates. Don't forget the fact I'm filling up my planner with every day that pass by.

January is coming to an end, and February is inching closer with every day and every hour, and it's going to be one busy month for me, as projects that are needed to be addressed will be done. Including two projects where I'm leading the way. Aside from those schoolwork that will be addressed, I will have a couple of competitions to end the school year. It will also be the last two competitions with the whole team (with two senior teammates before they graduate) which has been a great honor to have been their teammate, and the other one I will compete all by myself. So right now, I'm preparing myself for these competitions I will take on next month as well as savoring the moment of representing the school. Also, I have to think of some things to do when my blockmates and fellow batchmates go to Korea in the middle of the month, while I'm staying here in the Philippines.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I have been given over the past couple of months and I look to take every advantage and opportunity I can grasp on my hands today. I will do all the pursuits I am taking in my life with all my best and I will never stop in making a good name for myself.

"All the days that you wake up, you got one job, and that's to get better every single day." - Derrick Rose

Loaded up and all in for the tasks at hand.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove