Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Remember I aimed for a comeback, guess what? I'M BACK!

It came out earlier than expected, it caught people off guard. As the grades for the second semester of the school year came out hours before the announced release date which was tomorrow. I was fortunate enough to be one of the first who were able to get in and glimpse on my grades. As it turns out, like any other semester. Some of the people who got to access their grades were happy with their grades while others had a tough time dealing with them. As of this time of writing, some of the people had been unable to get into the site to view their grades. Don't worry guys! You'll get through soon enough.

As for me, remember when I wrote in one of my previous blog entries that I was aiming for a comeback. Well guess what, ladies and gentlemen. I'M BACK! Back on the Dean's List, after missing the cut for the last two semesters. It turned out that I had the second best semester in the six semesters I have finished at UST grades wise I should say because this semester was the best one for me as stated in one of my recent blog entries. It was also the first time I got flat one grades in two subjects for a semester, and I have once again, not tasted a grade of 3.0 in any subject. But hey, I was worried with one of those subjects I took. Also, my GWA went up by a small bit, thus improving my chances to graduate with honors.

Well, the semester lived up to its name as the toughest semester for a Travel Management student. But for me, aside from dealing with the everyday challenges of a student at school. I also had to deal with competing outside of the university. I did very well in majority of my subjects due to all the hard work and dedication I gave into coming back better during the semester. From our Feasibility Study which gave us sleepless nights to our other classes like Statistics, Tour Packaging, TTOM, Tour English, among others. However despite these success stories I had this semester, there were some letdowns that came along. Including the result of our Galileo Certification Exam for our Galileo course which came out the previous day. Despite preparing for this examination, long before we took the course this semester, I was unable to claim the Galileo certificate as I came up short on the required score on the examination to get it. However, I passed the course. That was my silver lining for not getting the certificate. As they say, "You can't win always". Despite some of these setbacks, all that's important is that I'M BACK, BACK with a BANG!

Six semesters down, two more left in the EspaƱa journey. Our Junior Year is officially done, and now we'll usher in our Senior Year. The "3" in 3T5 will now become "4" as we'll be called 4T5 next school year. First thing, we'll deal with our thesis. Afterwards, we'll be off to the field for our practicum, and finally it all culminates with graduation next year. So yeah, I'm all in for the FINAL PUSH to cap the journey with a BANG!

For now, I'll be off to spend quality time during the Holy Week holiday as the summer vacation rolls along. Also, I like to say to those who will have their OJT/Practicum over the summer. Good luck and do your best at the workplace!

Like I said the last time we had this, CONGRATULATIONS to all of those who made it through another semester especially those who came out with high marks.

To those who had a rough semester, keep the faith and get better every single day.

all in for the final push. #SeniorYear
K-Smoove 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove