Saturday, November 10, 2012

Challenge accepted.

The second semester of the school year is well underway. They say this semester is the toughest of all semesters for a Travel Management student. Well, because the courses for this semester will be more technical at the same time the courses will be applicable when we go to work in our respective fields. So, we have met six of the eight professors this week. It will also be the last French language course we will take in the university. We will also get familiar with the Galileo system which is used for reservation systems. And for this semester, if we got enough money to proceed. We will go on a tour outside the Philippines together with my blockmates as well as two other section. Plus, a lot of other things that will happen this semester.

Well, a new semester also brought in new changes, there is a new leadership in tow for the section. I really wanted to pursue a position in office, because I really wanted to lead and this is what in mind would be my last shot to be able to do so. But, fate had other things in mind, and the fact that it wasn't meant to happen right now. I'm still hoping that I'll get the opportunity in the future.

The return to the university, also gives me a chance to see my friends at school again. After not seeing each other during the semestral break. I missed them a lot during my time off. Also, I did take the time away from school and the troubles of the past semester to get refreshed and ready for this semester. Things to look forward this semester is the annual Paskuhan, before the Christmas break, the CTHM College Week which is usually a first semester event, will now happen this semester after the ton of weather interruptions which postponed the event, and a lot of other events to come. I hope there will be another Sportsfest this year, I really want  to play basketball again.

This is a critical point in my España journey. There is no room for complacency and failure. Times will be hard, and there will be a ton of challenges coming up. but we'll still find a way to enjoy this semester at the same time learn a lot of things as well. One week is in the books, still a long way to go. I'm not expecting that much this semester. But I'll put my head down, get myself pumped up and get this rollin' along. Get ready for a comeback! Easier said than done, but I'll do my very best.

THIRD YEAR, SECOND SEMESTER,CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove