Saturday, November 24, 2012

Eventful week to say the least.

On the third week of the new school year. Well, it has been an eventful week to say the last.

This week, I got to spend time with my old history professor in UST at a nearby Starbucks and shared stories over cups of great Frappucino. We share a lot in common, the most special of those commonalities is that we came from the same high school and that we share memories of our lives as students there, we also get along with other things
like sports, current events, history, trivial facts, and a lot of other things.  

We were supposed to have our meet-up with a friend of mine, as well as his former student. Unfortunately,
he was unable to come with us, add to the fact that he's not coming back to school anymore. I was very sad to see him leave under those circumstances. He was like a brother to me, and we also shared a lot of things in common. Well I'm hopeful we'll get to see each other very soon.

Aside from that, I've been getting along well with my PEEPS in my block.
We get to hang out more often, and spend a lot of good time with each other. I am very thankful for them, as well to show that they really are true friends even in times where our friendship is challenged. Well, I'm a person who is thankful to a lot of people from God, family, relatives, mentors and my PEEPS, because without them, they wouldn't define who I am today.

Aside from that, we had gone well into the new school year. More lessons have been delivered in class, quizzes, activities and home works have been given, things are getting more challenging, and finally after waiting for a long time, we met our professor in Tour Planning. Well, we also got to see our options for the international trip we are going to have next year. I'm right now, 50-50 on attending the trip since it's not a compulsary trip.


It has been a challenging yet rewarding week to say the least. it's tough to see good people leave, but we have to move on, think positive and continue living the dream and enjoy life to the fullest. In a couple of weeks, we'll have our college week and a few more weeks later it will be the Christmas break. We'll get even more busier in those times, I don't know if I'll be able to write another blog entry frequently. Yet like I always do, I'll sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.


The return rolls on.

K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove