Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Here we go. Happy Independence Day. 2012 NBA Finals begins tomorrow.

Yesterday, my España journey continues. I'm now officially a Junior Thomasian and a part of 3T5. The day was short-lived. Spent only a couple of hours on campus (1 hour on classes, the other hour never took place since our professor was not around), then I went home afterwards. But that was enough time for me to catch-up with my classmates and PEEPS and roam around campus where the rumor that a Pancake House stall is now open in the carpark is true. Of course, we get to see the freshies for the first time. We will meet them soon enough. I brought a camera on the first day. Unfortunately, I never got to use it to take photos around campus. Despite that, all the bad vibes from my tough Sports Junkie Sunday where every team/athlete I rooted for lost in their battles has come and go. So I'm feeling good right now.


Today is the 114th Independence Day of the Republic of the Philippines. As a proud Filipino I say, Happy Independence Day to all the Filipino people here in the Philippines and abroad.



Tomorrow, the 2012 NBA Finals will begin as the Oklahoma City Thunder will go up against the Miami Heat for the right to be crowned the 2012 NBA Champions. Game 1 will be in Oklahoma City at the Chesapeake Energy Arena. Tipoff is at 9:00 am PHT and can be seen on ABS-CBN, Basketball TV and NBA Premium TV. It will be a great matchup as its the battle of the Big Three's with the Thunder Big 3 of Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and James Harden going up against the Heat Big 3 of LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh.

I'm excited on what's ahead for us this school year. So I'll sit back,  work hard, relax, and enjoy the ride.

The RETURN of the COMEBACK. FOR REAL has begun.

I'm proud to be a Filipino.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove