Saturday, June 16, 2012

One week in the books.

The 5-day first week of classes in CTHM has come to an end with a Saturday make-up class. It was my first Saturday class in my tenure in UST. Of course, it was to make up the week we lost when there was the APacCHRIE Youth Conference last week. A lot has happened all-week long from catching up with my classmates and PEEPS from in and out of the campus. Meeting our professors for the semester. The (sometimes long) breaks. My hoop dreams (which never took flight), and a story of giving tips for the freshies.

It was one day, I was walking by P.Noval and then a group of freshies from the College of Science asked me:

"Kuya, saan po Mang Tootz?"

Prior to that, I just passed by the place with a very long line as I was looking for a place to buy food at a low price (I'm saving.)

Then I told them.

"Derecho lang. May makikita kayong sign sa kaliwa. Mahaba pila!"


It was a very fulfilling experience. Knowing two years ago, I was in the same situation as they were experiencing right now.


It's way too early to judge, so give time before you say something. One week is in the books, still a long way to go. This year is going to be a big challenge, it will be a ride worth taking, and at the end of the day, you will be fulfilled.  

3T5, It's back to the grind. We'll get through these challenges. In every tough challenge that will come, never ever give up!


Words of the week:
"I got lost!" - Me, getting lost in explaining in one discussion. (Cobwebs on my thoughts.)

"I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." - From the poem Invictus by William E. Henley


Let's get it on! Impossible is nothing.
K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove