Friday, June 1, 2012

It's June, it's back to the grind in a few days.

So we bid goodbye to the month of May, and we welcome the month of June. Summer is winding down and the rainy season is upon us as there's already a typhoon by our shores at the moment. We should have been on watch for the NBA Finals right now, but due to the lockout-shortened season, we're still in the middle of the Conference Finals as of this moment. Summer vacation is coming to an end, and I and the many students across the Philippines will return to the grind of classes in our respective schools, colleges and universities.

The school year begins in UST where I'm studying begin on June 4 with a mass, though classes will start the following day June 5. However, in the college I belong, CTHM, our classes begin on June 11 as the college will be hosting the APacCHRIE Youth Conference down at the Quadricentennial Pavilion on the first week of classes. However, we have to make up classes so 4 Saturday classes (2 in June, 2 in July) were scheduled after the conference.

Right now, I don't know how to cap off this summer vacation. Maybe I should step out and do something good and lasting to cap off the vacation. I have to make it count. Get time to hang out with my friends one last time before school begins, but my friends will soon go to class starting on the 4th. So time is running out.


The grind of the classes is upon us. The early wake-up calls to come (as seen on my high school like schedule). The many lessons from French to Events Management we will learn in our classes. The tons of schoolwork to come and finish from homeworks, seatworks, quizzes, projects and many other types of schoolwork. The coming of the rainy season means expect a lot of traffic jams on rainy days especially the university is on a flood-prone area. But aside from all of that, spending time with my friends & blockmates at the university.

10 days left until the summer vacation comes to an end for me, and it's back to the grind of classes. I can say my summer this year was one of the best I had in my life, though there were some events that made me sad, nothing too big of a deal to say the least. Hey, I can still cap off this summer with a BANG!

K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove