Monday, April 9, 2012

Transcribing. You type, earn something, a challenge.

For the past couple of days I've been working on a transcribing job for my mother trying to earn money for me to save and use in the future. The transcribing job I took was about my mother's recent meeting in Thailand. As I transcribe, I get to learn a lot about the different cultures and ways that people speak in English. Each country has it's own flare of speaking English. Sometimes it can be easy to understand, sometimes you're left out confused or misplace a word or two from another word. 


Right now, I'm continuing my work on this transcribing job and I'm expecting to finish in a couple of days. I'm trying my best to finish quickly.


So LET'S ROCK and FINISH STRONG!


K-Smoove

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove