Sunday, April 8, 2012

Welcome to my blog. My thought ladder.

Hello there PEEPS.


I'm using the word "PEEPS" taken from what WWE superstar Christian (picture) calls the people, though he doesn't do this anymore since by the time of this writing he's a heel wrestler (bad guy) I have been using this word when putting up a status on Facebook or leave a tweet on Twitter. Now I am using it to welcome the people who come and visit my blog.

It's been a long time since I was blogging, the last time I blogged was in 2009 when I used to have a blog on my Multiply account. Which I gave up since most of my friends left Multiply.

Now I am back to blogging about the things that I like to write and talk about. From basketball, wrestling, sports, anime, travel, music and everything in life. So expect a journey in every blog I write from here on out.

So enjoy the journey, and welcome to my blog.

"If you are not afraid of the voices inside you, you will not fear the critics outside you." - Natalie Goldberg, Author 
K-Smoove

Photo of WWE Superstar Christian ©Ring-rap.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome and free to comment on our posts whether it is positive or negative.

However, I may delete your comments if these are unwelcoming and detrimental not only to me, but to other people who visit this blog.

Thank you,
K-Smoove